We are looking for Test Automation Engineers/Test Consultants with a good understanding of testing and test automation principles, who like the challenge of dealing with complex products, as a part of a multinational delivery team, capable of making an impact using the consulting skills.
An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them into a great team dealing with a quite big software solution.
Getting different perspectives while working in a large institution.
Experienced team within the company, dedicated only to the test consulting.
Private Health Care insurance.
25 days annual paid leave.
The selection process is in three steps.
Permanent employment, contracted as B2B or employment contract.
Office, remote or hybrid work.
- Creating the test automation portfolio, assessing and improving the existing one.
- Help to (re)define the test strategy and implement good practices.
- Analyze testware in order to recommend improvements to help clients maintain the quality on desired level.
- Creating new test cases, as well as maintaining and adapting existing ones to match the software requirements.
- Identify, record, track bugs/defects. Perform retest per plan.
- Actively participate in the team’s ceremonials.
- Good understanding of Agile framework.
- Occasional short client’s visits in the EU.
Send us your application and we will get to you as soon as possible